Sunday, October 19, 2008

 

Number Two: A Spanking For Angela

As I stated in the last post, I felt it necessary to deal with Angela’s poor decision of allowing her parents to visit us so soon after I had returned from China. In truth, Angela had made no decision at all. Her parents basically tell us when they will be coming and show up. Still, any excuse for a spanking will do at the Spanko household. After we dropped off Angela’s parents at the airport (new regulations don’t allow non-flyers into the terminal area … thank goodness), we returned home and sent Colette and her new boyfriend out to the movies. Maribel had returned to her college where she was working as a graduate assistant for her former basketball coach. So we had the house to ourselves.

I sent Angela up to the third floor guest room. As she was climbing the stairs, I retrieved my favorite paddle, a nice, sturdy, wooden, school-style paddle. Then I went to meet her. The third floor of the barn horseshoes around the perimeter of the house, with a stout wooden railing running around the inside of the walkway, and the rooms on the other side, between the walkway and the exterior wall of the barn. I stood at the top of the stairs and called Angela. She came out of the guest room, pretending to pout.

“Now, young lady (she loves to be called “young lady” before a spanking), you know the rules about allowing your parents to visit, don’t you?” I demanded of her.

“Yes, sir,” she responded in a small, childlike voice. She was trying to hold her pout, but it was starting morph into a smirk.

“What is the rule?” I asked.

“No visits for at least a month after trips to China.”

“And what is the punishment for breaking this rule?”

“A spanking.”

“What kind of a spanking?”

“On my bare butt,” she replied, “with the paddle,” she added as I slapped the blade of the paddle on my palm. She lost the battle to maintain her pout and started to giggle.

“Is something funny, young lady?” I roared at her. Angela covered her mouth and tried to look contrite. She failed, but I gave her points for trying.

“I’ll be sure to remember that giggle as I’m paddling you,” I told her, trying to suppress a smile myself. “Now take down your pants and bend over the railing. “All the way to your ankles,” I added as she lowered her jeans. Angela did as I told her, putting her wonderful little fanny perfectly on display for me.

I patted her butt with my paddle, and then rubbed the blade across her skin a few times, dragging things out slightly. As I readied for the spanking to begin, I told her, “Now count these out.” “Yes, sir,” she answered, and braced herself for the onslaught.

I cracked her good across her cheeks. “One,” she gasped. Wood is not Angela’s favorite material to be spanked with, primarily because the first few swats can be especially painful. It does, however, turn her bottom a luscious shade of red quite quickly. Crack! “Two!” she cried.

I gave her ten swats, in a fairly deliberate cadence. She had no problems keeping up the count, but her voice seemed to rise slightly after each stroke, until “Ten!” was almost a squeak. When I stopped, she stood up, turned around, and began to vigorously rub her tush.

“Did I say you could rub your butt?” I demanded. She gave me a fake contrite look and dropped her hands. “Now get those pants out of the way, young lady. You’re not going to be needing them for a while. Then get back over that railing. This spanking has a long way to go.”

I briefly examined my handiwork, admiring the lovely pink shade that her butt was becoming. Then I resumed by work. This time I gave her twenty. I started out at about the pace and force that she received the first ten, but then, for the last ten swats of this set, I made each one slightly harder and paused a bit more after each whack.

When I completed this set, Angela remained in position until I told her to stand up and turn around. I took her chin in my hand and lifted her face up until she was looking me in the face. “Does that hurt?” I asked her sternly. She nodded. “Good,” I said. “Now, do you remember when I said that I’d remember that smirk you had on your face earlier?” Angela nodded again, trying to hide the dreaded smirk. “Well, here’s what we’re going to do about it. You’re going to spend the rest of this spanking completely naked!”

“Oh, no! Not naked!” she exclaimed, this time completely losing any pretense of contriteness. “Please, don’t make me get naked!”

“Yes, young lady, you WILL get naked NOW!” By now I was smiling, too.

Angela again returned to her position over the railing. This time I gave her thirty whacks, good and hard. I made the first ten slow and methodical, then the next ten were a little faster. The final ten were crisply paced. When I stopped, it was my turn to rub her butt.

“You’re not finished yet,” I said to her. “I intend to give you an even one hundred whacks. You have forty to go. And these are going to be really hard.”

“Yummy…” she started, then stopped and tried to get back into character. “…I mean, no, please, not forty more, please!” There was laughter in her voice as she tried to plead.

Since the little roll play was pretty much shot to hell, I laughed as well, and squeezed her cheeks to sample the effect that the paddle was having. Her butt was warm and firm, and I could tell there were some bruises starting. Angela never lets a few bruises get in the way of a good spanking, and since I didn’t think she’d be wearing a bikini any time soon (she hasn’t worn a bikini since 1992), I didn’t think she’d mind.

I wanted to maximize the burn for the last set, so I set a brisk pace and gave each swat a good snap in the downstroke. It had the desired effect, as Angela was dancing around a bit and emitting some very cute little peeps. After twenty I had to stop and rest my arm, then I gave her ten more a little faster. For the last ten, I slowed down and swung harder. The crack as the paddle made contact with her ass echoed loudly around the house, so it was a good thing that we don’t have any neighbors close by. After each swat, Angela lifted her rump up to make sure that I had a perfect target, so I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

After the final swat, I stood back and heaved a big breath. I realized that I my heart was pounding and I had begun to perspire. Angela remained in position for a few moments, then, as she stood up, reached back to test the damage. She put her hands on her hindquarters and sighed. “Nice work there, Francis,” she complemented. “Only the best for my wife,” I replied.

“Are we finished,” Angela asked coyly, “or do you have some more wood that you would like to use on me?”

“Use in you,” I corrected, as I began to disrobe. Angela bent over the railing again. However, due to our respective heights and builds, this is not the most convenient sexual position for us, so we quickly retired to the bed in the guest room where we could be more comfortable. We did need to change the sheets on that bed, anyway.

After a pleasant romp and a brief nap, Colette and company returned home and Angela cooked chicken fettuccine for dinner. Angela and I were rather affectionate during dinner, which caused curious and somewhat disgusted looks from Colette. I found Colette’s reaction satisfactory since a) I enjoy embarrassing Colette in front of her friends (but not too much) and b) they told me that Colette had not yet engaged in any sexual activities with her boyfriend.

You know the rest of the story. I retired to my office with a cup of tea when Maribel burst into the house with news of her newest adventure. But that is a story for another day, or at least until tomorrow.

Suffice to say, it had been nice to have a quiet house for a few hours, and it was simply fantastic to use that time to paddle Angela’s butt.

Comments:
I really enjoyed reading this! Well done!
 
Gentlemen -

Thank-you both for your kind words.

Regards,
Frank
 
Ahem, I am not a gentleMAN.
 
My Dearest Lee -

My sincerest apologies. I should have said "gentle persons."

I, too, often have my gender mistaken based on my name. People sometimes think that I am human.

Regards,
Frank
 
Delicious! That's my kind of spanking. You know how to do it right. Nice to see a couple that enjoys the game so thoroughly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?