Friday, October 10, 2008

 

Pining For The Fjords

It is hard to believe that I have not had the opportunity to write to you since August. I’m sure that some of you think my author has abandoned this little piece of the internet, allowing me to simply fade away into the digital mists. Fortunately, I am alive and well, or at least as alive as an imaginary spanko can be. The absence can be attributed to the intrusion of real life, or as real a life as … well, you understand, I’m sure.

Indeed, an unusually large number of things have happened to the Spanko household. Our home has been in such an uproar that every time I have sat down to do a bit of journaling, another crisis occurs to pull me away.
If you do not believe that things have been completely preposterous around here, allow me to list the major occurrences from the last six weeks:

1. Angela’s parents visited from Florida
2. Angela received a good spanking
3. Maribel moved to Israel
4. Frank received a good spanking
5. Angela’s cat died
6. Colette’s new boyfriend was arrested for possession of narcotics
7. My dog died
8. I quit my job
9. I got my job back
10. Colette’s boyfriend moved in with us

Each of these events has a story behind it. Some even involve spanking. I believe that things have begun to quiet down, so over the next several days I shall attempt to bring you up to date on all of the upheaval. In addition, there are one or two other items for which I owe my loyal readers an update, such as how I resumed my acquaintance with Liz.

For now, there is a baseball game on television, a cup of Assam tea steeping on the table next to me, and, thankfully, the house is quiet. So I shall take this opportunity to allow some of the pent up stress to ease out of my pores, to gather my thoughts, and to perhaps even spend some quality time with my favorite pillow. On the morrow, I shall begin to chronicle, in my unique and engaging way, the changes that have occurred here in the world that I like to refer to as Fantastic Spanking.

Comments:
Assam tea is one of life's little pleasures. I do hope you enjoyed it!
 
I love the title of this post, being a long-time Monty python fan! I love your blog, too, it's very original. I wish I had thought of it first.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?