Tuesday, March 17, 2009

 

The Slip

I'm sitting on a sore butt as I write this. Unfortunately, I did not get the sore butt from a spanking.

Maribel has been home for a couple of weeks as her basketball league is having one of it's long pauses. Bernie and I were playing a little two-on-two basketball with Maribel and the boyfriend in our driveway. It was a cool day, but very sunny. The ground around the driveway was pretty muddy, since we'd had about seven feet of rain the previous week, so there was a bit of mud on the court, and a little on my shoe.

I took a pass from Bernie and drove past the boyfriend, heading for what I thought would be an easy layup. Maribel came up behind me and tried to block the layup. She got her hand on the ball, pulling me back somewhat. I kept going and made the layup, but came down a little off balance. When I landed, I slipped on a bit of mud and landed … SPLAT! … right on my rear end.

Being a fat, old guy, at least compared to Maribel and the boyfriend, I landed hard, and immediately leaped up and grabbed my ass because it hurt like hell. Bernie, Maribel, and the boyfriend started to laugh uncontrollably. They laughed so hard and so loudly that Angela, Colette, and even Luke came out to see what all the commotion was about. When they saw me holding my ass, they started laughing, too.

Naturally, I was the “butt” of their jokes for the rest of the day. I did not see the humor. I had a bruised tailbone, but it felt like there was a basketball in my rectum. Sitting was uncomfortable, and when I tried to sleep, I woke up every time that I rolled over. And yet, both of my children have frequently asked me, “How's your butt, dad?” after which they giggle and walk away.

So here I sit, with a perfectly good sore butt that is wasted. Perhaps the next time that Angela spanks me, I can compare it to this to see how it feels different. I feel confident in saying that I prefer spanking to falling any day.

Comments:
Better late than never? Sorry about your fall, I hope it is all feeling better by now?

Hugs,
Kallisto
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?