Thursday, May 28, 2009

 

The Story Unfinished, Part II

(Part I can be found here)

At the appointed time, Angela told the girls that we were going to the guest house to watch TV (I've always kept high-quality video screens at the guest house for my own sports-viewing pleasure) and visit with Liz, and headed off to the planned rendezvous. As we entered the guest house, I saw what else Angela's note had said. Liz was standing in a corner with her back to us and her hands behind her head. I could see that the butt plug was still snugly inserted, because Liz was not wearing any pants. Several spanking implements - a hairbrush, two leather straps, a cane, and two different-sized paddles - were neatly laid out on a table.

"I see that you prepared things as I asked you," said Angela. "That's good. It might save your butt a little abuse."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Liz, quietly.

"Now," continued Angela, "here's how things will work. You will do exactly as I tell you. There will be no hesitating and no complaining. If you don't like what I tell you to so, you can just leave. But remember, you agreed to this. We didn't try to coerce you or force you into anything. When I suggested a spanking, you didn't hesitate to say 'yes.' So I suggest that you quietly take your punishment."

"Yes, ma'am."

I found it interesting how quiet and accepting Liz seemed. We'd given her the night to change her mind, but instead she appeared to have done the opposite, that is, she seemed to have resolved to follow through completely, as if she truly felt like this would allow her to let go of her old life and start again. I saw neither fear nor defiance in her posture, but rather resigned determination.

Angela resumed her lecture. "You've acted like a child, taking what you wanted when you wanted it no matter what the consequences.
So now you're going to get a child's punishment. But your punishment will be adult-sized. This session is going to be long, it's going to be painful, and it's going to be humiliating. So this is your last chance. Are you ready to go through with this?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Liz.

"Do you have any objections or disagreements with what I just said"?

"No, ma'am."

"Then let's begin."

Angela walked over and stood in the middle of the living room. "Elizabeth, come over here and stand in front of me." After a brief hesitation, Liz took a deep breath and did as she was asked. "Now Francis," (Angela was being very formal, because she usually only called me "Francis" either when she was angry with me or when she wanted to spank me), "Come over and sit on the ottoman." After I did so, Angela said, "Elizabeth, I want you to bend slightly forward and spread your butt cheeks nice and wide. I want Frank to take that plug out of your ass."

Liz pulled her cheeks apart and I eased the plug from her rectum. I saw Liz relax somewhat, meaning that the plug had likely still been causing her some discomfort. Angela asked me to take the plug to the sink and wash it off, which I did. I expected that the plug might get used again, unless Angela was intending to make use of a larger one.

"Now, Francis, please take the hairbrush from the table and seat yourself back on the ottoman." Although her back was to me, I could tell that Liz had tensed up again. Obviously, it was time for the spanking to begin, and the hairbrush meant that Angela was serious about the spanking being painful right from the start.

I fetched the hairbrush and sat back down. Angela ordered Liz to lay over my lap, which she did.

"Okay, Francis, I want you to choose one cheek and paddle it until I tell you to stop."

I chose the bottom cheek furthest away from me and began whacking it. I knew that Liz knew what a hairbrush felt like, so I started out striking her firmly but not especially hard. I wanted to build up the intensity so that Liz might initially find the spanking tolerable but become increasingly uncomfortable as I continued. And uncomfortable she became! As the swats became harder and more frequent, I could feel Liz tensing more, heard her breath hissing, until the hissing became vocal.

After probably a minute
or so, Angela called a halt. "Did that hurt, Elizabeth?" she asked, almost tauntingly.

"Yes, ma'am," responded Liz through clenched teeth.

"Good!" said Angela. "Francis, now spank the other cheek." I proceed to pummel Liz' other globe, starting out harder than I had on the previous cheek. I wanted to startle Liz and make her squirm. Liz let out a shocked "Owww!" when I started, and reached down to clasp the side of the ottoman tightly with her fists. I made sure to thoroughly paddle Liz until her cheek was bright pink.

Angela had me stop, and made Liz stand up and face her. "Now your butt hurts pretty badly, right, young lady?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Reach back and feel your butt. I'll bet it feels pretty warm, doesn't it."

"Yes, ma'am. Very warm."

"Good. Now get back over Frank's lap. Your butt's going to get a lot more spanking before we're through here!"

I saw Liz' shoulders slump a bit, but she had to know that she would be getting multiple spankings on this day. After all, Angela had her put out six different implements.

(To be continued, again)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?