Monday, June 15, 2009

 

The Story Unfinished, Part V

I am working feverishly to finish this little tale of mine because I have been informed by my team of medical professionals that the swelling around my spinal cord from when I fell on my ass playing basketball with my daughter has gone down such that I have been scheduled for surgery later this week. The story is nearing its exciting conclusion, and you are probably tired of reading it anyway, so I am confident that I shall succeed in wrapping it up before then. The doctors say that the surgery should not have me out of commission for long, however anything near the spinal cord required something of a hospital stay. So I may be absent for a week or so, which, for those of you who follow this little corner of the internet, is nothing out of the ordinary. So I now present part V of my tale (part IV can be found here).

"Sit down," Angela told Liz. Liz gingerly seated herself in the comfortable living room arm chair, but rather than leaning back, she sat near the edge with her back ramrod-straight.

Angela told her, "You don't need to be so formal. Relax. Sit back and get comfortable." Liz did so, but remained attentive. "No, make yourself truly comfortable. Lean back into the cushions. Go ahead and put your feet up." Liz relaxed some more, but did not use the footrest. "Put your feet up," said Angela, a little more firmly.

Liz stretched her legs out and rested them on the ottoman. She was still naked, and was trying to maintain some semblance of modesty, so she crossed her legs. It appeared that Angela was wishing to do away with the modesty, though.

"Please, Elizabeth, make yourself really comfortable," continued Angela. "You can slouch, and you don't need to cross your legs like you're at a business meeting. Go ahead and spread them out a little, maybe even prop your feet on the edge of the footrest. Go ahead. Pretend like you're home alone after a hard day at work, you've kicked off your shoes, and you're sitting down to watch your favorite TV show. Go ahead!"

For the first time all day, Liz began to look truly uncomfortable. She slid down the chair, parted her legs, put her feet up. As I'm sure you've surmised by now, this caused Liz to clearly put her female sexual region on display. Her pubic region was glistening with the moistness of arousal, something that Liz obviously wished to hide.

Angela's next command even took me by surprise.

"Touch yourself," Angela ordered.

"Huh?" was Liz' eloquent response. Liz was surprised, too.

"I said, touch yourself," repeated Angela. "Put your hand on your wet little pussy. Maybe put a finger or two inside, or rub your clit."

Liz just stared at Angela, as did I. "Did your ass beating make you deaf? Or were my instructions too complicated? I'll make it simple ... put your hand between between your legs and rub your pussy!"

Slowly, nervously, Liz slid her hand towards her female genitalia. Angela pulled a chair up so that she was sitting directly in front of Liz, with perhaps three or four feet between them.

Angela leaned forward. "I'm going to sit right here and watch you jack off," she said. Oddly, my first thought was that she had never said that to me, but I quickly pushed that aside. "This is what your life has been like. You did things you thought made you feel good, but you were really degrading yourself, and everyone except you could see exactly what you were doing to yourself. So now Frank and I are going to sit here and watch you while you spread your legs and put yourself on total display and play with your twat until you come!"

Liz pressed her hands through the lips of her vagina. Despite the obviously uncomfortable look on her face, when her fingers touched her tender areas, she gasped.


"See?" said Angela. "You're turned on. Even when your broke and alone, even when you're naked and embarrassed, even when your ass has been beaten black and blue, you're still turned on. So show me how turned on your are!"

Liz started to rub her sexual organs. Seemingly involuntarily, her breathing began to increase, and small gulps of arousal emitted from her throat. She began to stroke herself harder, and spread her legs wide so that she could more easily access herself. This caused her vagina to be wide open and in full view of Angela and I.

I'm not sure why, but I began to feel uncomfortable, like something was happening that I should not be watching. I found myself imagining that I was in the same position, being stripped naked and told that part of my punishment was to masturbate while my tormentor watched. I became abashed. I remembered that Liz appeared to have a dry mouth, so I decided to escape for the moment and went to the kitchen to retrieve for her a cup of water.

Angela continued to press Liz. "C'mon, Liz, get yourself off. You've offered your pussy to the whole world over the past few months, just like you're showing it to me now. So do yourself right. Give yourself a great, big orgasm for me. Go ahead and scream and squirt all over yourself. Use both hands if you need to. Show me just how nasty you are, and how disgusting you have been! This is your life, the one that you've pursued so hard the past few years. So let it out! Show me how much you've enjoyed that life!"

I poured water for Liz, Angela, and myself, and returned to the scene. I handed Liz her glass, and she took it gratefully. She paused momentarily and drank about half of the glass. She then returned to her punishment wank with Angela glaring intently at her. When Liz touched herself again, a spasm of arousal made her moan and arch her back involuntarily. She slid further down in the chair and reached deeper between her legs.

Since Angela had the bird's-eye view, I opted to stand off by the side to observe. I watched as Liz continued to tease herself. In a surprisingly short time, the orgasm began to gather within Liz. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. She began to grind her buttocks into the chair cushion and thrust her hips up onto her hand. Her moans became louder and more intense. I could hear the liquid sound as moisture accumulated around her hand and pubic hair, almost like a sponge being squeezed while in a bucket of water.

Angela leaned forward further. "Let it go, bitch!" she called. The intensity in Liz increased and the moans grew still louder. Angela stood up and grabbed Liz' knees, spreading them wider. "Let it go!" she called again.

And then Liz did indeed let it go. The moans turned into a loud, throaty shout that was almost a higher-pitched growl. She deeply pressed both hands on her pussy and lifted her hips so that her butt was no longer on the chair and she was supported just by her shoulders and her feet. She was now vigorously rubbing herself, trying to maximize the orgasm. She screamed and called out repeatedly, bucking her hips. Her breath came in loud, rasping groans. I thought that I had never seen such a long, loud, and intense orgasm, until I realized that it was not just sexual energy that Liz was giving off. She was trying to release all of the stress, tension, and bad feelings that had build up since she had left college.

(Part VI coming very soon.)
(No pun intended.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?