Saturday, August 29, 2009

 

Meme Miscellany

I think today that I will answer several questions, and I am going to take them out of order somewhat, as there are a set of questions between these that are related, and I prefer to to address them in a single post.

3.Would you rather fantasize about spanking or actually be spanked?
In my humble opinion, in order to be a true spanko, one must truly wish to be spanked. I'll make special dispensation for those who have a considerable appreciation for the spanking arts but whose preference is to be the one wielding the paddle, but I think in order to fully appreciate the experience, you must want to know what it feels like to feel the sting on one's seat. One can be a spanko at a time when they are not currently receiving regular swats, provided that the longing is there.

So my strong preference is to actually be spanked rather than to just fantasize about it. This might seem a trifle ironic for an imaginary spanko. However, even imaginary spankos like real spankings.

4.Would you rather be spanked for your humiliation or for your spanker's pleasure?
Angela and I really aren't into humiliation. We spank for pleasure, primarily sexual pleasure, and for stress release.

8.Would you rather be restrained or unrestrained during your spanking?
I would rather not be restrained during a spanking. Occasional use of restraints can be fun, but they can often be cumbersome and take time to set up. With us, part of the arousal involves voluntary submitting, enduring the assault on your behind, and anticipating for more.

Actually, I've always wondered what it would be like if the person doing the spanking were restrained, but that is probably a topic for another meme.


9.Would you rather be spanked until you cried or until you are aroused?
As Alice Cooper famously once said, "I never cry." Therefore, I would have to answer that I would prefer to be spanked until I am aroused. In truth, I am typically aroused even before the spanking begins, so I would not wish the spanking to end at the point that my arousal begins, but would prefer that the spanking continue so that my arousal might be extended. No pun intended.

A corollary question to this might be, "Would you prefer that the person you are spanking cry during the spanking?" To which I would answer that I prefer someone whom I am spanking not cry. To me, crying is a sign of displeasure or discomfort, and I would not wish to spank someone who does not find such activity enjoyable. I will elaborate more on this when pondering future questions regarding discipline.

The next post will deal with spanking implements.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?