Sunday, August 30, 2009

 

Memeing Implements

Questions 5, 6, and 7 of the spanking preferences meme deal with spanking implements. I shall answer them each briefly and then elaborate afterwards.

5. Would you rather be spanked by hand or by hairbrush?
I don't care for hand spankings. I prefer a good, solid sting, thus I'd prefer to be spanked by a hairbrush.

6. Would you rather be spanked by belt or by cane?
Canes make me nervous. To me, they don't have the right "hurt." I'm also afraid of a cane causing damage to the flesh. I much prefer the sound and feel of a belt.

7. Would you rather be spanked by paddle or riding crop?
Interesting things can be done with a riding crop, but, again, I love the pain so my solid choice were would be a paddle, preferably a wooden paddle.

I'm going to add a related question so that I can more clearly explain my choices.


7a. Would you prefer to be spanked by a strap or a switch?
Switches can be fun in an outdoor situation, and they leave a nice lingering sting. However, I prefer a strap because it covers much more area and is much more satisfyingly painful. A properly maintained strap can be swung quite hard, and it also lands with a nice, loud snap, adding to the sensory experience of the spanking.

As you'll note, my preferences run to the long, flat, sturdier, more painful implements.

So now I've identified my four favorite implements. Let's see what happens if we take this a little further. In bracket fashion, I'll compare these four to each other.


Would you prefer to be spanked by a hairbrush or a belt?
While a belt can be pleasantly painful, if not used properly it can either be less than satisfying, or it can strike places that I do not wish to have spanked. A hairbrush does not have that problem. It lands where it is aimed, and it always hurts. It emits a pleasing smack when it lands, and can be used fast or slow. A hairbrush is a wonderful spanking implement.

Would you rather be spanked by a strap or a paddle?
Straps are fine, and I believe are easier to wield than a belt. Straps come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. But nothing lights up a tail quite like a wooden paddle.

It is now time to determine the winner. For all the marbles.......


Would you rather be spanked by a hairbrush or a paddle?
I do enjoy a nice, long hairbrush spanking. It lights an excellent fire on one's behind, and a good spanker makes sure they land blows on the entire surface of the derrière. The one thing, though, that works against the hairbrush is position ... the best position for a hairbrush spanking is over the spanker's knee, which is not my favorite position. I prefer to either be laying down when I am spanked, or, most preferably, bending over. Bending over makes the bottom a perfect target for a paddle, especially a rectangular, wooden paddle, sometimes known as a fraternity paddle. This entire scenario is, to me, the singular spanking experience. By bending over, the spankee is submitting to the spanking, as opposed to something like an OTK position, which can allow the spanker to restrain the spankee somewhat. To me, part of the pleasure of a spanking is convincing oneself to remain in position and endure the punishment, despite the pain and discomfort. The paddle then covers more of the target area, thus inflicting the most damage. It also lands with the most satisfying CRACK. A paddle does not wrap around the toches and hit more tender areas, so it is easy to control. The only danger with a paddle is hitting one's tailbone, which can be easily avoided by the spanker by reducing the arm backswing and instead use a snapping action with ones wrist. A paddle also is very effective when one does not have a spanking parter and wishes to spank oneself.

For Angela and me, by far the most positive attribute of a paddle is the amount of sting that is inflicted. Because a paddle is solid, typically has a long and wide spanking surface, and a handle, it can land with considerable velocity and covers considerable area of one's backside. Further, the intensity of the discomfort tends to increase exponentially as more swats land, sort of like having pain piled upon pain. A long paddling session leaves a delicious soreness that fades only slowly, allowing one to enjoy the benefits of the spanking for longer than other implements. A paddle will not cut or slice the flesh, although it can cause bruising. Any blood drawn is typically caused by friction on the skin, from the capillaries that may reside under the first couple of layers of skin. Finally, a paddle leaves the bottom a most satisfying shade of dark red.

So the winner and champion of the implement contest at the Spanko household is a wooden paddle. Angela and I have an impressive collections of wooden paddles of all shapes, sized, and weights. We have a few leather and plastic ones, too, but it is the wooden ones that get the most use. While I am all for saving trees, when it comes to being spanked, give me a paddle and make it wood.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?