Tuesday, September 01, 2009

 

The Meme Continues

10. Would you rather have just a red bottom or welts/bruises?
In reality, I do not have a strong preference either way. I like a good, hard spanking, and it doesn't really matter what my butt looks like afterwards. However, since I am an imaginary spanko, I cannot accept reality. Additionally, I promised that I would choose one answer because to do otherwise would be cheating.

Therefore, I would rather have welts or bruises. The reason for this is that I like my spankings to be hard, and as stated before, I like to be spanked with a sturdy, wooden implement. With this combination, the harder I am spanked, the more likely it is that I will have marks on my behind after the spanking has concluded. Additionally, I do like to feel the soreness during the typical post-paddling sex, and also to linger into the next day. With a bruised butt, both of these scenarios are more likely. I will gladly take a nice, red butt on any day, but for a more satisfying spanking experience, I'd like to have some bruises.


11. Would you rather be spanked for the naughty things you have done or just because you enjoy the experience?
When you have been married as long as Angela and I have, "naughty" no longer seems relevant. Also, we do not use spankings for discipline. We spank because we enjoy the experience. Spanking is a big part of our sex life, and helps us feel emotionally close.

Having said that, it is always nice to find an excuse for a spanking. But real life (or in our case, imaginary life) failings are either entirely too trivial to warrant a spanking, or are serious and require discussion and effort to resolve. I would not want to spank Angela for misplacing her keys, and I do not wish to be spanked if I am not following through in my physical therapy.

Therefore, we have taken the path of making things up for which a spanking would be deserved. Angela is especially good at this. For instance, I was once given 100 swats with a bath brush for risking all of our savings. The reason I did this, sayeth Angela, was because I looked at a pretty girl with a nice bottom. As my darling wife's logic went, this girl was very good at reading facial expressions, so she would see me looking at her and know that I would imagine myself spanking her. She would then stalk me and secretly take my picture, use Photoshop to super-impose my face onto a picture of a man spanking a woman, post that picture on her Facebook page, and tell the entire world that I kidnap pretty girls and spank them. This would cause me to lose my job and be sued by the parents of my daughters' friends. I would have to use all of our savings to defend myself and clear my name, leaving us virtually homeless and penniless. So, for that, I was spanked.

I have also been spanked for:
So Angela and I spank each other because we enjoy the experience, but was also get spanked for the naughty things that we haven't done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?