Friday, September 18, 2009

 

The Meme Hits Middle Age

22.Would you rather be spanked for the physical pleasure or the emotional release?
I would prefer to be spanked for the physical pleasure. I relish the pain and revel in the warmth that lingers after the spanking.

23.Would you rather tell your best friends you enjoy be spanked or keep it secret?
Angela and I prefer to keep our spanking inclanations to ourselves. That being said, our very closest friends are quite aware that we are spankos. Angela has known her best friend, Bernie, since college, and they have no secrets. My best friend currently lives several states away, but we have been buds since we were 13. I've never actually told him of my spanking preferences, but he's a pretty perceptive guy. At my bachelor party, he gave me a beautiful, shiny oak paddle that he made himself. However, Angela and I do not generally volunteer details or our sex life with anyone.

24.Would you rather spanking be a lifestyle choice or just something you dabble in?
Clearly, in my imaginary life, spanking is a lifestyle choice. It is something that Angela and I at least quietly mention virtually every day. We own dozens of spanking implements, several pieces of spanking furniture, and spanking is an important part of our sex life.

This question is worded rather cleverly. If it would have asked if I prefered spanking as a "lifestyle," I would have had difficulty answering. What would constitute a spanking lifestyle? Would one's professsion have to be in spanking? Would one's house be decorated in a spanking motif? However, the question used the term, "lifestyle choice," which, at least to my imaginary mind, means an important part of one's habits, but not the main focus of it.


25.Would you rather your lover be a vanilla or a spankoholic too?
My lovely wife, Angela, is a through-and-through spanko, and I much prefer it that way.

I have often wondered what it would be like if Angela were not a spanko. I was not originally attracted to her because of spanking because when we met, I did not know of her preferences. I thought she was beautiful, interesting, and funny. We shared many non-spanking interests, including computers, sports, and politics. She also liked me, which is always a plus. If Angela were not a spanko, would I still have married her? Yes, I probably would have. Indeed, I fell in love with her after our first couple of dates. We began our sexual relationship after a few weeks of dating, before we knew of each others love of spanking. I actually think that, were Angela not a spanko when we met, she would have accepted my spanking proclivities and attempted to satisfy them.

Should Angela suddenly disappear (this can, after all, happen to imaginary people), at my current age, I do not think I could settle down with a different person who were not a spanko. I've become too set in my ways, too comfortable with my desires. It would be too difficult of an adjustment for me to have a lasting relationship with a woman who did not wish to spank me, and I do not wish to change that aspect of myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?