Tuesday, September 15, 2009

 

The Meme Returns From A Short Break

18.Would you rather your spanker have physical contact with you?
I had difficulty answering this question because I do not have a strong preference either way. My first impulse was to respond that I would, indeed, rather have physical contact with my spanker. However, upon further reflection, I realized that, given the way I usually prefer to be spanked (bent over, draped over furniture, or laying flat), physical contact might be awkward. Given that, I determined that my preference was that I would rather the spanker NOT be in physical contact with me.

19.Would you prefer to be spanked in the woods with a tree branch, bent over the hood of a car, or in a school with a ruler bent over the desk of your teacher/principal?
I had prepared a longer, more descriptive answer to this question earlier, but, as I mentioned in my last post, my computer crashed and took my response with it to the computer version of never-never land. I have become too frustrated to retype the entire thing, thus I shall summarize. Since the car hood scenario does not mention an implement, I shall assume that the spanker will use a belt.

In woods with tree branch
Pros: Nice outdoor setting; possibility of being caught adds to sexiness.
Cons: Difficult to find ideal location; Tree branch can break or a switch can cut; Risk of being seen can detract from scene; Dirt and leaves can adhere to crucial exposed body parts.

Bent over hood of car:
Pros: Can be done in an outdoor setting, or can be done in garage to insure privacy; Belt is good spanking instrument.
Cons: Possibility of being caught; car hood can be too hot; Might be difficult to find a good location; Oil slicks or exhaust fumes may be disagreeable.

Over Desk with Ruler by Teacher/Principal:
Pros: Preferred position; Can allow for more privacy; Scene can take many different turns; Can be creative with dress.
Cons: Ruler is not especially painful spanking implement; might have problem location a desk; We're not into a scene where the spanker has more "power" (not spanking power).

If the teacher option were with a paddle rather than a ruler, then it would have been the clear-cut choice. However, since I do not care for a ruler as a spanking implement, my choice would be to be spanked over the hood of a car.

20.Would you rather be a brat to your spanker to deserve a spanking or simply ask your spanker for a spanking because you know you needed it?
I would much rather ask for a spanking. I am a man. Men don't "brat."

If you were to ask my darling wife that question, she would probably take you over her knee and give you a good spanking in lieu of a response.


21.Have you received a spanking in the past week?
Is his holiness, The Pope, Catholic? Do fish swim? Does a bear do his business in the woods? Was George W. Bush a terrible president? Okay, that last one might be somewhat subjective.

Yes, I received a very nice spanking this past Sunday, thank-you very much.

Comments:
Hi!

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but you very kindly link to my site, "Abel's Spanking Stories". Yahoo have just announced that they're closing Geocities, where the site is hosted, in October.

I've therefore moved the site - and added a few new stories. It's now at:
http://spankingwriters.com/abel.html

I wonder if you'd be kind enough to update the link before the old site gets deleted by Yahoo next month?

Many thanks!

Abel
 
My Dearest Abel -

Consider it done. Many thanks for notifying me of the change.

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?