Monday, September 07, 2009

 

On The Topic Of Positions

I had answered three questions for this edition, however even imaginary computers crash, and it took with it two of my answers. So whilst I re-type those answers, I shall delight you with the one response that did not end up in the ether.

17.Would you rather be spanked OTK or bent over a table/chair?From my readings on the world wide interweb, it appears that perhaps the favorite position in which to be spanked is the traditional OTK, or over-the-knee, position. Although certainly not universal, the OTK position is often preferred because of the intimacy that it provides to both the spanker and the spankee.

Which is, perhaps, why I do not like this position. I would prefer to be bent over a table or chair.

You see, spanking is spanking, and intimacy is intimacy. While one may lead to the other, I'd rather they not intertwine. Stimulating other parts of me seems to distract me from the wonders of having my bottom warmed.

Secondly, being spanked over another's knee is, to me, awkward. Unless the spanker is seated on a bed, bench, or sofa, where the spankee can actually just lay across the spanker's lap, the OTK position requires too much balancing, positioning, etc. Unless the spankee is considerably smaller than the spanker, I don't think that this position works.

The last reason why I don't prefer over-the-knee spankings is that they remind me too much of parents spanking young children. I'm not generally opposed to spanking one's children, but I don't wish to get into a discussion of that nature at this time. However, whichever end of the hairbrush I am on, the OTK position makes me feel that the spanker is treating the spankee like a child, or that the spankee is being made to feel like a child. I feel like the spankee is being punished and that the spanking should be unpleasant, neither of which Angela and I practice. We like our spankings to be rewarding and fun.

Further, as I discussed while answering the questions about implements, I enjoy the process of submitting to a spanking. I get more pleasure, more tingles, out of presenting my butt to Angela without the need for her to hold on to me. In addition, when I bend over, it gives Angela a better opportunity to admire my butt (which she does every chance she gets), and to delight in the job she is doing spanking me. Having something to be bent over adds to the pleasure since the spankee has something upon which to lean, thus taking pressure off of the legs. There's nothing more disappointing than having to cut short a good spanking because one's knees, rather than one's butt, hurt too much.

All of that being said, when asked "What is your position on health care reform," I have been known to respond, "Over my knee with her pants down."

But that is certainly a topic for another imaginary blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?