Saturday, September 26, 2009

 

Preferences Meme: Second Half Begins

26.Would you rather be spanked by a stranger or by someone who knew you well?
Perhaps at one time in my life, I might have found it exciting to receive a spanking from someone whom I did not know. What adolescent spanko has not thought about being caught by an attractive woman (or man if that is your cup of tea) in some improper or illegal activity, and then taken to someplace private where their trousers are lowered and their bottom punished? Alas, these tend to be the the stuff only of fantasies, even for an imaginary spanko. These days, I wish to be spanked by someone who knows my preferences, my limits, my desires. Angela and I have been spanking each other for about twenty-five years. We are comfortable with each other. She knows just how to spank me. If someone else were to spank me, they would have to be similarly familiar with what I like. So I would rather be spanked by someone who knows me.

27.Would you rather be spanked by despotic, mean person or by a compassionate, benevolent person?
I found this quite a difficult question to answer, as the two choices are at the extreme opposite ends of the spanker continuum, and neither sound to me like a preferable spanking partner. My ideal spanker would not be one of the above, but rather someone who is insistent without being oppressive, who would take charge of the situation, and would show my butt no mercy. However, the other option to me sounds way too soft and squishy. I would certainly not want to be spanked by the a "this will hurt me more than it will hurt you" kind of person. It would feel like I was being spanked by Mrs. Brady. Yuck!

Using this logic, my ideal spanker would be closer to the mean end of the spectrum rather than the benevolent end. Therefore, given the above choices, I would prefer to be spanked by a mean, despotic person.


28.Would you rather be talked to while you are spanked or no talking at all?
In my relationship with Angela, I really do not have a choice here. I do not think that Angela could be quiet while she is spanking me if she had a mouthful of cotton. Her favorite lines are, "Does that hurt?" and "How does that feel?" She also likes to remind me just how red my butt is turning. Were she silent, I think it would feel like something was amiss, so I must say that I would prefer to be talked to whilst being spanked.

29.Would you rather get one swat at a time with pauses to let the sting set in or a continuous tanning to build up the fire?
This would be an easy questions to avoid by not specifying a preference, but, again, I made a commitment to choose an answer. This question will require a bit of consideration in order to do so. The cadence of a spanking really depends on the implement used as well as the the position. The reason for the spanking is also part of the equation. If being spanked with a larger implement, especially a paddle, I prefer a slower rhythm, waiting until the pain of the previous swat has begun to wane before getting another. With a smaller tool, I'd rather be spanked rapidly. If I am standing, I prefer the spanking to be slower. If laying down or draped over something, I like a speedier thrashing. If Angela and I reach a state of considerable arousal, the spanking will increase in tempo until we are both out of breath. After a long paddling, the last few swats might be very deliberate, with the usual questions between swats ("Have you learned your lesson yet?", "Are you sore enough?", "Are you going to do that again?") and the swats being especially hard.

With all of those different scenarios, when swat comes to spank, I am what has been referred to as a "pain slut." I like my butt to be as hot as possible, and I like it to be hot as long as possible. I like the soreness to build up to an exquisite cresendo. So, while I may find it enjoyable for a spanking to start or end with deliberate whacks, the most painful part is when the swats come rapidly. So, now that all things have been considered, I prefer to a continuous tanning to slower swats.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?