Saturday, September 05, 2009

 

Spanking Preference Meme: Questions 14 to 16

I'm traveling to The Big City this weekend, but I wanted to leave you with an answer or two rather than have one of my patented week-long pauses, so here are some shorter answers.

14.Would you rather your spanking be strictly disciplinarian or sexually attractive in nature?
I would rather spankings be sexually attractive in nature. The discipline can be used as an excuse for the spanking, but for Angela and me, spankings are part of our sexuality, and most often lead to sex. Quite frankly, I think that all spankings between consenting adults are sexual in nature. They may supposedly be strictly for discipline, and they may be unpleasant, but the human tush is a major erogenous zone for adults. An activity such as spanking, which involves baring, presenting, and physically stimulating an erogenous zone, in close contact with another adult, frequently one with whom you are in a relationship with, will have a major sexual component.

15.Would you rather be spanked by a male or by a female?
Definitely female. I have only been spanked by a male once, in a situation where we were having an evening of spanking with another couple.

At my advanced age, I now really wish to be spanked by only one person, my lovely wife Angela. To show my shameless sexist nature, I could see myself spanking women other than Angela. But if I never spank anyone other than Angela, I will not be disappointed.


16.Would you rather be cuddled or scolded after your spanking?
Since spankings for us are sexual in nature and in practice, my strong preference would be to be cuddled.

That being said, in our case, after a spanking there is usually a great deal of moaning, grunting, and thrusting, with some occasional shouts or screams, depending on the proximity of other ears. Then we proceed to the cuddling.

The next post will spend a little time discussing spanking positions.

In case I don't address you before then, please have a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable Labor Day. Labor takes on a special importance this year, considering the large number of people at this time who are lacking in employment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?