Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

Back To The Business of Bottoms

Once again, I have been dragging my feet in continuing the spanking preferences meme, lurkers or no lurkers. For that, I should be spanked. However, since receiving a spanking will get me no closer to concluding this line of thought, I shall instead entertain and amaze you with more thoughtful responses to more interesting questions.

33. Would you rather be spanked by multiple people at one time or just by one person at one time?
From the standpoint of being a spankee, I'd really rather not be spanked by more than one person in a session. I may have felt differently in my younger days, but now I think that just one is fine.

Now, if the question were directed at the person on the other end of the paddle, as it were, my answer would probably be different. While almost nothing is finer than bending over my darling Angela, paddling her fleshy globes to an excellent shade of crimson, and then boinking her silly, I believe that having several lovely bare bottoms lined up, awaiting their punishment, would have to be the ultimate situation for any devotee of the spanking arts. Indeed, when it comes to pink posteriors, the phrase "the more, the merrier" would indeed apply.

34. Would you rather be spanked once a day or once every few months?
I'm a spanko. This one is a no-brainer. Spank me once a day and I'll always be a happy man.

35. Would you rather your spanker be deeply in tune or be totally unaffected to your experience as a spankee?
I found this question to be rather contrary to all reasonable expectations. To be frank (and I am), it does not seem possible to me that the person by whom I am being spanked could be completely unaffected by the affair. There must be some reason to be whaling away upon someone's poor buttocks. Be it release of stress, sexual pleasure, curiosity, an expression of one's anger or displeasure, or purely for sadistic purposes, the spanker is there for the reaction of the one being spanked. It is no more likely that the spanker can be totally unaffected by the experience of the spankee than it would be for the person being spanked to just lay there, completely unmoving, feeling no sensations at all. Perhaps the question would have been more plausible if it would have read "to appear to be unaffected by your experience as a spankee."

So, clearly, I would prefer that my spanker be in tune with my experience.

36. Would you rather a closer physical relationship or a closer emotional relationship with your spanker?
As I have repeatedly stated, Angela and I use spanking as foreplay. While having a close physical relationship may lead to a close emotional relationship, it takes more than sex, or spankings, for the emotional sides of two people to mesh. As a husband, as a lover, as a friend, as a long-time companion, I'm striving for a closer emotional relationship with Angela. As my spanker, though, my aim is for a closer physical relationship.

37. Would you rather your spanker ice your bottom down after a spanking or send you to the corner to display his/her accomplishment?
The thought of having my bottom iced down after a spanking makes me shiver, pun intended. A spanking is designed to make one's butt HOT. I like the HOT feeling. Ice would just make my butt feel less HOT. So, no ice, please. I'll gladly stand in the corner and proudly display by HOT bottom.

Comments:
Hello, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links whit me.

Let me know what you think.

Best Regards

Enzo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?