Saturday, October 31, 2009

 

Not Scary, Just Meme

38.Would you rather your spanker be the person you wish to live the rest of your life with (i.e. marriage) or the person you can call on when your tushy tickles?
I appreciate that the writer of these questions was trying to do what his/her english teacher taught them in high school by using a variety of words to describe the same things, but "tushy tickles?"
Obviously, one of the reasons that Angela and I were joined in holy matrimony was that we both desired to live the rest of our lives with a person of like mind when it came to the subject of spanking. That desire hasn't changed.
When my "tushy tickles," I put some baby powder on it and it usually goes away.


39.Would you rather spanking be a part of love making or not a part of love making?
Is it truly possible that spanking could not be a part of making love? I can't even imagine that scenario, which is pretty difficult for an imaginary person, indeed.

40.Would you rather your spanker have total control over you when you are being spanked or do you still want to have some control while you are being spanked?
For me, this question is really a discussion on the matter of trust. Whilst I can see why someone who is new to the spanking, or may be newly acquainted with his or her spanker, may feel the need to retain a measure of control over the situation, when you have lived with someone who spanks you for 25 years, it is easy to turn control over to them. Even in my younger days, before I met Angela, when another lady was applying the wood to my rear, I wanted her to tell me what to do, to determine how I was to be punished, how hard, and for how long. I want my limits pushed. I want my spanker to feel free to be creative without having to be concerned that I might veto her choices.

Looking at the same question from a different angle, there is nothing like being able to turn your brain off and allow another entertain you. Just look at the popularily of television. Television is perhaps the least interactive activity in the history of mankind. This is true sexually, too (not the least interactive part, but the relaxing part). It's sometimes quite pleasant to be able to lay there and allow Angela to have her way with me, to do all of the work, if you will. So I'll let her decide on how I should be spanked, and I'll totally turn myself over to her.

Just ten more questions to go........

Comments:
Dear blog owner,

Two weeks ago I added a link to your site to the new Spanking Universe, hopefully because of this you should have already seen a marked increase in the number of readers/hits you are getting each day.

This is going to be my final effort to try and get everyone to add The Spanking Universe (http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com) to their blogroll so that we can all share each others traffic.

So far around 40 blogs have added a link to the Universe and their traffic is being directed to all of OUR blogs, but that also means 150 blogs have not added a link back as of yet. Would you consider reciprocating a link, of which yours is already up on the spanking universe?

If you are unfamiliar with the concept, whenever you post, your new post automatically goes to the top of the Spanking Universe for all to see. The more people who link in then the more readers you are going to get. So far I have received a lot of praise from other spanking bloggers for creating this spanking community website.

If you want to see how the site works, just visit http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com and you can see for yourself how well it runs. There is no personal gain in this for me, I created the website because to me it is the easiest way to find out which blogs have updated each day with new subjects. It is my first stop every day in fact.

Now I know that most of you are not going to appreciate a standard email, but I have to cut and paste this message 150 times as I try and reach out to get everyone involved. So far I have put in hours of work so a little more won’t kill me. All I am asking is that you consider linking back into the new site, like 20% of bloggers have done already, with my hopeful purpose that the more people who link in then the more hits EVERYONE will get.

Most importantly, your new post won’t sit there unread, because everyone will know that you have updated soon after you have posted.

Finally, if you want your blog removed from The Spanking Universe, just ask me and I will gladly take it off of the list

Richard Windsor.
 
My Dearest Richard -

I am afraid that you have me mixed up with someone else. My name is Frank, not "blog owner."

Be that as it may, I do not, as a habit, do reciprocating links. If I like a blog, I add it's address to my site. If someone likes my site, they can add mine to theirs. It makes life much simpler that way.

That being said, I have inspected your Spanking Universe and I find it an interesting concept. It seems like a convenient tool for the busy blog reader, imaginary or otherwise.

Therefore, I have added a link to your Spanking Universe to Fantastic spanking.

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?