Tuesday, October 13, 2009

 

To The Finest Blog Readers On The Internet

Today has once again been christened "Love Our Lurkers" day by perhaps the greatest and most famous spanking blogger in the long and colorful (but mostly red) history of spanking blogging, the lovely and talented Bonnie Burns of My Bottom Smarts.

So, for those of you who may have never left a word or two of comment here in my little corner of the internet, or even for those of you who have, today is your chance to say "hello" to yours truly, a humble imaginary spanko and blogger.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I shall endeavor to leave each of you a personal response, although it may take a day or two.

In the meantime, please allow me to offer to everyone who is participating in Love Our Lurkers day, both as bloggers and bloggees (if there is such a word), the Frank Spanko Seal of Approval.His favorite is meal is cold, raw fish, but he'll eat hot dogs, too.

Comments:
Hello there,

I'm not a lurker 'cuz this is the first time I visited. Can't wait to look you over better. I'm glad you were on Bonnie's LOL list.
 
Love the seal... :) We're long time readers, but still want to wish you a Happy LOL Day.

~Todd and Suzy
 
Frank,

You make me blush on the front end. Thank you for your words of praise.

Thank you, too, for participating in our biggest and best LOL Day celebration yet.

With virtual hugs,
Bonnie
 
I know I'm late (someone really should spank me), but I wanted to let you know I've been enjoying your blog for a while now... just too much of a lurker to say 'hi.'

Robin
 
I'm a bit late on this, but wanted to chime in that I too enjoy everything you've put into this blog. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?