Sunday, February 07, 2010

 

Do Not Be Alarmed

As the first order of business here at Fantastic Spanking, I have begun tinkering with the layout. You'll notice that some of the colors and fonts are different. I'm trying to spiff the site up a tad. I'm not expecting a wholesale overhaul, just some cosmetic changes. Feel free to offer your opinion of said changes.

Also, I have updated by list of recommended blogs. I have removed several that either were no longer being maintained, had disappeared altogether, or were being restricted only to s
elect invited individuals. I have also added perhaps half a dozen new selections to the bottom of the list, sites that are updated regularly and have content that I think my esteemed readers will enjoy.

There is one place t
hat I would like to particularly recommend. Amber "Pixie" Wells, a well-known model and entertainer in the spanko universe, has a site entitled Spanking Pixie. I have found Ms. Wells' writings to be interesting, insightful, and articulate. In addition, she is as cute as the proverbial bug in a rug. As well as her fine writing, Spanking Pixie also has several very tasteful photographs of Ms. Wells proudly displaying her delightful derriere, in both a spanked and unspanked condition. Should Ms. Wells ever find herself in the imaginary world that I currently occupy, she has an open invitation to pay a visit to the Spankowiak household to meet Angela and I and perhaps stay for a nice cup of hot tea and some brownies.

For being so wonderfully adorable, I am awarding Ms. Wel
ls the Fantastic Spanking Seal Of Approval.

It makes a great pet, but please do not take it with you when you go dancing. It has an aversion to clubs.

Comments:
I like the layout, not bad at all!!
 
http://holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

We all need this blog..

have a blessed reading.

God bless you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?