Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Power: A Story, Part 2

I had originally planned to post this tale in two parts. However, the short story is turning out to be not quite as short as I had anticipated. Therefore, I'm going to put up Part 2 today and, hopefully, get Part 3 finished tomorrow. Part one can be found here.

When we last left our hero (me) and his friend, they had nabbed two underage young ladies imbibing in their room. Because this was their third offense, they were in danger of being asked to find new quarters. Our hero was about to suggest an alternative method of discipline.


“Karl,” I started. “I think I have solution that might make everybody happy.”

Karl looked at me suspiciously. He was aware of my particular spanking idiosyncrasy (like I said earlier, he was a friend). However, he let me continue.

“How about this: A two-part punishment. First of all, no more drinking for these ladies. They will have to report to you every Friday and Saturday evening at least three times. They have to stay in their room, no drinking or music. If they don’t report, or if they’re partying when they aren’t supposed to be, you’ll report them to their R.A. and they’ll get kicked out of the dorm.”

We checked with the girls. They looked crestfallen, but they realized that this was their last chance. After some mumbling and grumbling, they agreed with part one.

“Okay, Frank” Karl said, “what is the second part?”

“That both of these girls get a good, sound paddling on their bare butts!”

Karl immediately started to sputter and cough. I thought he was going to deny that he even knew me right there. I looked at the girls and they were just staring with incredulous looks on their cute little faces. I started thinking that perhaps I had gone just a trifle too far. I must admit, it was a rather impulsive suggestion.

When Karl finally regained his composure, he started to say something, but Amber spoke first. “How bad of a spanking?” she asked. Hmmm, perhaps the door was opening just a little….

“Twenty-Five swats with a board,” I said.

Kelly asked, “How hard?” Were they actually considering the offer?

“Hard,” I firmly replied.

Silence enveloped the room. I could see that Karl was a) trying to think of a graceful way to leave the room, and b) determining how he could kill me without anyone finding out. Normally this would have been a totally outrageous suggestion and would have been rejected out of hand. However, I thought there was a fair chance that they would submit to my suggested punishment for three reasons:

1) These girls were freshmen,
2) They were desperate, and
3) They were drunk.

Numbers one and two aren’t usually enough to make a sensible person submit to a spanking, but number three often removes the sensible from the equation. And, as it turned out, my math was correct.

Amber and Kelly looked at each other, then looked back at us. “Okay, we’ll do it,” said Amber. Kelly shook her head in agreement. “But,” added Amber, “you have to PROMISE that you will never, ever tell anyone about this.”

I looked at Karl. Since he was technically the one who was in charge, I figured he was the one who had to ascent to the agreement before it could be executed. Karl was a good, honest, solid, conscientious R.A., and not one given to abusing his office. He was, however, still afflicted with male college student hormones.

“All right,” he finally said. The girls actually seemed relieved. As for me, I maintained a calm, mature façade. Inside, however, I was so excited that I thought I might pee my pants.

Karl said, “Where are we going to spank these girls? I know the dorm is mostly empty, but there are still people around who will hear.”

Once I calmed my bladder, I responded, “I know just the place.” And indeed I did.

On the bottom floor, underneath the lobby that both dorms shared, was a large room that was occasionally used for dorm activities, dances, or studying. Not many people used it, and I was pretty convinced that there would be no one there on this particular evening. Along one wall of the room was a fair-sized storage room, one large enough to suit our purposes. The storage room was usually locked, but Karl, being a person of authority, had keys. There was enough stuff in the storage room to muffle most of the sounds that we would undoubtedly generate, and the rest would likely die in the large room before it reached any ears. I also happened to know that the storage room held an ancient, but serviceable, wooden fraternity paddle.

“Okay, ladies,” Karl finally retook charge of the situation. “Frank and I’ll step out in the hall for a couple of minutes while you get dressed.”

Kelly responded, “We are dressed.” That sounded good to me.

Karl scowled, but chose not to argue. We led the girls down to the storage room. I dug out the paddle, and everyone took their positions. I reviewed the ground rules.

“When we are finished here, we will never speak of this again. All will be forgotten. When you check in with Karl on weekends, you will say that he is helping you with a project for a class. There will be no sexual contact. You are here to be punished, period. This is something serious, it’s not a mating game. The paddling is going to hurt, but you two will behave appropriately. There will be no screaming or carrying on. You will attempt to stoically take your punishment. I don’t expect you to be perfectly quiet or perfectly still, but I do expect you try keep your voices down and stay in the proper, bent-over position until we are finished. If you break your promise, we will inform your R.A. of your exploits tonight. If we break our promise, you are free to report us to the proper authorities and we will not deny what happened. Do we agree?”

The young ladies solemnly nodded their agreement, so we got down to the matters at hand. I pointed at Amber first, and told her to pull down her jammie pants and present her bottom to me. She hesitated only briefly, then took a deep breath and, resigned to her fate, did as I asked.

Upon seeing her small, soft, pert, pale, perfect little butt, I had to pause to discreetly admire. Such a specimen of the human anatomy I had never had the pleasure of gazing upon before. I had to take a slow, deep breath to calm my racing heart, as well as other excited body parts somewhat further south.

Despite my excitement, there was one other detail that I did not fail to notice. I realized that this sweet young thing with that fantastic fanny had never been spanked before in her life. If I dealt to her soft little rear end the swat that I had initially planned, this poor girl would be curled up on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably, with her poor behind experiencing pain beyond anything she thought imaginable. I knew at that moment that I’d have to pull my punches a little.

I had planned to give her all 25 swats in a row, without much of a pause. I knew that was no longer an option. I am a spanko, not a monster. So I devised a new plan. I walked up behind her and asked if she was ready. She quietly said yes, so I tapped her buns with the paddle a couple of times and then let it fly for real.

Continued >>

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?