Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Power: A Story, Third and Final Part

As promised, here is the third and final installment of my adventure with two naughty college coeds. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed making it up.

In case you missed them, here are links to the first two sections of this story:

Part 1
Part 2


I made the first swat firm and square, but not too hard. She let out a cute little peep, straightened up, and grabbed her butt. Then, to her credit, and with a slightly guilty look, she quickly reassumed her proper position. She apparently decided that she would take my rules to heart. The second swat was not quite as hard as I knew that it would hurt more than the first. She let out a whistling breath, but held her position. I made the next two swats about as hard as that last one, and made the fifth about as hard as the first. She jerked up a little after that last swat, but gritted her teeth and stayed down.

I decided that five was a good start. I told Amber that she could stand up and rub her butt if she wanted to, knowing how cute that would look. Then I handed the paddle to Karl so he could deliver the first five swats to Kelly. He looked startled at first, but then confidently took the paddle and ordered Kelly to pull up her extra-long night shirt and assume the position. As she lifted the night shirt up far enough so that it would stay when she bent over, I realized that, except for the night shirt, she was completely naked. I began to have distinctly ungentlemanly thoughts as blood again rushed to my sexual organ, but quickly suppressed them. I did not want these little ladies to think that I was being disingenuous.

Karl delivered five fine swats to Kelly’s pert posterior. She danced around a little and whimpered a bit, but otherwise behaved herself admirably. When she rose, there was a noticeable strain on her face, meaning that the punishment was beginning to sink in.

Amber replaced Kelly as the spankee. I informed both girls that that the next set would consist of ten swats. They both looked considerably worried with this upping of the ante. I figured that I would make these swats somewhat harder than the first five, but not too much. I gave her a good swat, and she flinched but made no sound and held her position. I paused for about five seconds and then followed it up with a slightly harder swat. That elicited a whimper and a cringe, but no other response. After three swats of about the same intensity, I decided that she was becoming acclimated to the pain. Swat number six I delivered with somewhat more force, but still not anywhere near maximum.

Upon feeling the more intense swat, Amber emitted a sound that indicated I definitely had her attention now. I could see her stiffen her back and knees, trying to keep relative still. I slowed the pace a bit, and delivered swats seven and eight, then again increased intensity for swats nine and ten. Then I stood back to briefly admire my handiwork.

Her butt was no longer pale, but a very bright red. Since I had withheld somewhat, I didn’t see any signs of bruises, although I guessed that there might be some light ones in the morning. I had promised that she would not be groped, so I just visualized myself rubbing the sting out of her warm, firm buttocks, and tried to suppress a lecherous smile.

Karl did an equally fine job on Kelly’s butt. She was somewhat louder than Amber and danced around more, but, nonetheless, behaved herself to my satisfaction. After a break of two or three minutes to allow for some, but not too much, recovery, it was time for the final ten. While I still didn’t want to send the girls into painful hysterics, I resolved to make these ten significantly more painful to fully drive the point home.

But first, Kelly had to cross me up a little. “How come you’re always spanking Amber and not spanking me?” she asked me. I reflected, then decided that it was a legitimate question. So I suggested that Karl would complete Amber’s spanking, and I would handle Kelly.

“Okay,” Kelly said, “but I’ll go first this time.” Since it was not my nature to argue, I agreed, and bent her over so I could properly finish her paddling. Kelly’s butt, though slightly larger than Amber’s, was just as beautiful. Karl had done an excellent job of paddling her, as her backside was glowing a nice, healthy shade of red, and it looked pretty tender.

With her butt properly positioned, I informed Kelly that she was to count these final ten swats out loud. I was still planning on making this portion of the spanking harder than what I had previously given Amber. I also decided on a greater pause, at least 10 seconds, between swats, to allow Kelly some time to reflect. I tapped her fanny, pulled back the paddle, and let fly.

WHACK! “One!,” cried Kelly, obviously in distress. It appeared that she had realized we wouldn’t be quite so merciful with these last swats.

I firmly whacked her again. “Two!” she cried, her voice cracking slightly, undoubtedly due to the pain in her tender tushie. WHACK! “Three!” That one caused her to jerk upward, but she quickly bent back over. I was glad to see that both girls were taking this paddling seriously.

WHACK! “Four!” WHACK! “FIVE!” I was turning up the heat, and it was clear that Kelly felt it, but she made no complaint. In fact, by her posture and her voice, it seemed like she was determined to take these swats well. I deliberately delivered four more good cracks to her ass, deepening the shade of red. Maybe I’d leave a couple of bruises after all. But these ladies had to learn. They were very lucky that they were getting another chance, and Karl would keep his bargain to make sure that these two stayed on path to complete the semester successfully.

The strain on Kelly was obvious, but she determined to keep her butt pointed at me. I decided that the last swat would attempt to change that. I pulled the paddle back for a twenty-fifth time, and brought my hardest swat yet down across her bare butt. This time she yelped, stood straight up, and reached both hands back to grab her backside. After rubbing some of the sting out, she gave me a worried glance, but I immediately forgave her since her paddling was now complete and she had not carried on one bit, but rather taken her punishment properly.

“So, Kelly, did that hurt a little bit?” I asked, somewhat rhetorically.

“Gawd!” Kelly replied. “It hurt a lot! You’re a pretty tough spanker!”

“Well, you’re a pretty tough spankee.”

One last time they changed positions. Amber pointed her posterior at Karl, and Karl reminded her that she was to count these last ten swats. Amber indicated that she understood, and so Karl wasted no time in getting to work. His swats were perhaps more consistently hard than mine, making each swat about the same velocity rather than increasing the intensity as he went along. In addition, he showed more patients than me, waiting what must have seemed like an interminable amount of time between swats. Amber struggled to stay in position, and I could tell by her increased breathing that she was really hurting.

When Karl finished, Amber stayed bent over to catch her breath. That gave us a chance to gaze at her marvelously red rump, quivering slightly and clearly tender. I began to become almost jealous, and briefly thought of offering her the opportunity to get her revenge on my rear. What can I say … I’m incurable. However, good sense got the better of my hormones, and I refrained.

After Amber had pulled up her jammie pants, Karl gave them the usual lecture about rules and drinking laws and the other obligatory bullshit. Kelly and Amber stood there, eyes downcast, nodding at Karl and looking appropriately shamed. When Karl finished, he gestured towards the door to indicate it was time to end this particular adventure. As Kelly was making her way past me on the way out, she stopped and gave me, much to my everlasting astonishment, a nice sincere hug. “Thanks for not letting us get kicked out of the dorm,” she said, and I definitely saw a hint of tears in her beautiful eyes. Amber also hugged me, and did the same to Karl. As we were making our way back to the girls’ room, Karl held me back and indicated that the entire event seemed a little surreal. I must admit, I had a similar feeling.

Karl went through their room to make sure they had no more hidden liquor. Then they agreed on a the times that they would be meeting, starting the following weekend.

As we were walking back to our dorm, Karl directed several original and colorful epithets at me. He was not happy, because he felt that I was risking his reputation, abusing our position, and generally taking advantage of two naïve young ladies.

“Bullshit,” I responded. “Ten bucks says those girls will be at your room at precisely the time that you agreed upon. They’ll never mention the incident because they don’t want to get kicked out of the dorm. But they genuinely appreciate the fact that you didn’t escalate this to higher authorities. They’ll tell everyone how nice you are and what a good R.A. you are. Your reputation will only improve.

“Furthermore, those girls are about as naïve as a bunch of hardened soldiers. If they were so cute and innocent, they wouldn’t have been blaring the stereo and getting hammered. They’d already been busted twice, and yet they continued their disobedience, like a couple of little girls who wanted daddy’s attention. Well, they got more attention than they bargained for. Verbal warnings and letters don’t mean shit to them. But this got their attention. I’ll bet they’ll actually get their act together and end up with good, solid grades at the end of the semester.”

Karl mellowed, and admitted that the naughtiness of the whole situation had left him pretty excited. It was sort of like screwing someone in an alley just off a busy street … the risk of getting caught was half of the rush. He also admitted that it made a boring night before Easter much more interesting.

Indeed, the two young miscreants did mend their ways. They made all of their scheduled confabs with Karl, and stayed clean and sober the remainder of the semester, at least until after finals. Of course, where I went to school, absolutely nobody stayed sober the night after finals. The next year, I ran into Kelly as I was moving in. She pulled me aside and told me that, had Karl and I not chastised them in such a painful fashion, they would have probably just spent the remainder of the term imbibing and carousing and would have risked flunking out of school. Instead, they both finished with impressive grades and discovered the proper balance between work and play. She then surprised me with a quick kiss on the cheek, and then hurried off to get her room set up.

Spankings are wasted on children. They are much more effective when practices on adults, especially young adults who want to continue behaving like children. Those two fine ladies needed something to jolt them into some semblance of maturity, and a paddling was just the thing to accomplish that.

I’m not sure which was more memorable, seeing those two cute little bottoms paddled into such a lovely shade of crimson, or being a part of their growing up. Either way, it was an evening that I’ll always remember as Fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?