Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

A Post For Postings Sake

It appears that Fantastic Spanking has joined the elite class of internet diaries. Yes, my friends, I have been referenced by the one and only Dan in his famous and fabulous effort with the wonderfully descriptive title of the Spanking Blog (as opposed to The Spanking Blog which belongs to some guy who gave up on blogging to spend his time on more meaningful efforts, namely filming spanking videos). As an avid reader of Spanking Blog (not to be confused with … oh, never mind), it is a great honor to know that Dan was kind enough to inspect my little piece of cyberspace, and an even greater honor to know that he enjoyed some of my writings. It should be noted that, in Dan’s entry, he indicates his interest in “No Pants Day.” To show my appreciation to Dan, I believe that I shall make today another “No Pants Day!”

It has been some time since I have added to this chronicle. I have just finished installing a major computer system upgrade at work. The install has taken about two weeks now. Actually, the first two days were spend installing, and the next two or three in resolving issues and tying up loose ends. The rest of the time was spent making “emergency” changes because management “didn’t realize” that something worked the way it did even though we went over it with them about 100 times. Programming computers would be much more rewarding if it wasn’t for all of the bloody users!

In any event, I should, hopefully, now have time to begin adding to this journal again. I have a number of topics that I wish to pontificate on, and a few reminiscences to regale you with. I may even have more suggestions for spanking video plots.

But, for now, I must take my leave. I see my dear wife standing by the doorway, holding a wooden hairbrush with an evil look in her eye. It appears that I may be in for a fantastic evening.

Comments:
Frank,

Congratulations! A mention from SpankBoss is as good as it gets for a spanko blogger.

Bonnie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?