Saturday, June 30, 2007

 

The Tutor, Fourth Installment

Part Three

In this installment of our story, Peggy's spanking continues, albiet more painfully.

After about five minutes, she asked me, “How much longer is this going to last?”

“Hush,” I replied. “When you’re in the corner you’re not to talk unless I ask you a question. Same goes for when I am paddling you. As to your question, it is going to last as long as I want it to.”

I let her stew for another five minutes, then called her over. Before bending her over, I said to her, “I told you that this was going to get worse, and here’s why. I want you to take off your jeans off.”

Peggy swallowed hard, realizing the implications of this. However, she didn’t protest, although I could see she her reluctance. After digesting this new development, she fumbled with the buttons, but then undid them and lowered her pants to her ankles. I pointed out that they were to be removed completely, and her shoes as well since they’d just be in the way. Unhappily, she obeyed. I then bent her back over the chair.

Mindful of the reaction I received from the very first swat, I was careful to control the force of the swat forthcoming. She was wearing thin little pink panties, which would not offer much protection. I was fortunate that she was not wearing thong undies, although, not being an expert on women’s undergarments, I do not know if thongs had been invented or were in vogue at the time.

WHACK! Peggy hollered and stood up, grabbing her aching toches. But, remembering the rules, quickly bent back over. I ignored this slight transgression, as I suspect that the pain had surprised her, which was my intent. I paused to let the swat sink in, and to give her a moment to gather herself, then whacked her again. I got nearly the same reaction, although not to the same extent, and she kept her hands away from her bottom. Again I let her get composed, then delivered another swat. She swung her hips inward and cried out again, but kept her hands on the chair. I was getting the desired effect.

I gave her two more, in rhythm, then stepped back and relaxed a bit. Peggy stayed in position, but was breathing hard, trying to bear the discomfort that had developed on her derriere.

“Did those hurt a little more than the first ones?” I asked her.

“Yes, sir,” she gasped.

I paused to consider. “Am I hitting you too hard?”

Peggy thought a bit. “No, sir,” she responded, finally. The answer sounded sincere, so I figured it was time to resume.

I gave her five more good licks. She was rather vocal during this part of the spanking, but she was not particularly loud, nor was she screaming or anything undignified. She also stayed bent over, although she did wiggle her butt a couple of times, and did a lot of dancing back and forth on the balls of her feet.

When I stopped, I ordered her back to the stool in the corner. I noted with satisfaction that there was considerable redness leaking our from the lower edges of her panties. She sat down gingerly, and it looked like she was stiffening and relaxing her muscles in an attempt to ease the tension.

Another ten minutes passed, and I summoned Peggy again. She was grimacing as she approached the chair. I think she knew that I had more bad news for her.

“The remainder of this spanking will be delivered on your bare bottom,” I told her.

She gulped. “I was afraid if that,” she said, in almost a whisper.

“Then remove your underpants,” I said. I don’t know why, but I find it undignified to verbally refer to a woman’s lower undergarments as “panties.” Peggy took them off and laid them neatly with her jeans. She made no attempt to hide her genital region, although she did keep her back to me. This allowed me to inspect her rear end. It was quite crimson, but I didn’t see any signs of bruises or damaged skin. I’m sure it felt rather tender to her. I resisted the urge to use my hand to see how hot it felt.

Again I bent her over the chair. “Remember the rules,” I told her. “Yes, sir,” she responded. “No covering my butt with my hands, no standing up, no carrying on.”

“Very good,” I commented, and then swatted her bare butt.

The swat was not quite as hard as the previous ones on her panties, but it was clearly shockingly painful to her. She let out a cry through clenched teeth, and struggled to stay in position. I silently waited for the shock to pass. When it did, I took aim again. I rested my free hand on her back, and tapped her lightly three times to let her know to brace herself. Then I dealt her the next blow.

She reacted more intensely, which I expected. Often, it’s the second swat that’s more painful than the first. She did, though, maintain the proper position, which meant that she was taking this punishment seriously. If she would remain bending over, as she’d been told, while she was getting her bare bottom punished with a paddle, she would be able to follow my tutoring suggestions in regards to her homework.

I went slowly through the next three swats. Peggy took them well, although I could tell by the groans emitted following each contact that they were painful. When I paused, I asked her if she wanted me to keep going slowly or if I should go faster to get this round over with quickly. She opted for the swifter method, so I delivered five firm swats without pause. I think she held her breath through the last two or three, but stayed over the chair. After the fifth swat, she did collapse somewhat into the chair.


The next installment will see the conclusion of the spanking of my student.

Part Five

Comments:
Holding my breath, waiting for the conclusion.

Needless to say, I'm enjoying it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?