Wednesday, June 03, 2009

 

The Story Unfinished, Part III

(Here is part two)

We repeated the hairbrush spanking, except this time I worked over both cheeks with no break. I made sure to get to some spots on her hiney that had been neglected on the first go-round. I kept her squirming the whole time, making sure that she didn't have a chance to relax.

When Angela allowed me to stop, Liz' butt was bright red, but didn't appear to be bruised. That was good, I thought, so when I use the strap it will hurt like the dickens.

Liz was told to stand in the corner again and wait for her punishment to resume. Angela went to check on the children to make sure that they were not misbehaving (they were, but Angela settled them down by threatening to make them watch video tapes of Masterpiece Theatre all day), and told me to watch Liz to make sure she did not touch her sizzling rump. I was also told to absolutely NOT
talk to her.

This last order lasted maybe two minutes. With Angela gone for a bit, it allowed Liz and me to step out of our roles and chat for a moment.

"So is this as good as our last spanking, ten years ago?" I asked her.

"If good, you mean painful," Liz replied, "then this one is way better. If by good you mean sexy, then this one sucks by comparison."


I chuckled. "You were the one who agreed to a spanking. I'll bet you didn't count on a six-implement spanking, though."

"Or a super-heated butt plug! Well, I did sleep with you before she did. She's probably getting back at me for that," Liz remarked, slyly.

"Seriously, though, Liz, this is not going to be fun for you. Angela wouldn't tell me what she was planning, which means she figures that I'd object to it. Since she already knows that your butt can take a whack, so to speak, she'll have something very unpleasant planned."

"That's what I need, Frank," said Liz, earnestly. "I've screwed up my life completely. I could have been set for life, but instead I went crazy, than when my idiot husband left, I went crazier. I've probably blown through two million bucks!"

That gave me pause. Two million dollars would have set her up for life. With some careful investing, she could have done whatever she wanted, employment-wise, and not had to worry about what her wages. Instead, she had little except her car and the clothes on her back.

Liz continued. "I need to feel like there are consequences to my actions. I can probably find a job, get my finances fixed, find a new man, and life will be fine. But then I'll forget about all the stupid things I've done. I wouldn't have learned anything. But if I get a really good ass-beating, one that I'll remember, and not fondly, I'll think of that when I look at another eighty-thousand-dollar car, and opt to buy the Civic instead, like I should."

Who was I to argue with a pretty, half-naked lady with a red butt that was soon to get much redder?

Angela returned after a bit, and the punishments resumed. Angela selected the smaller of the two straps that she had set out and ordered Liz back to the middle of the room. "Is your butt cooling off any?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," responded Liz.

"That's unfortunate," replied Angela., "because Francis is just going to heat it up again. Do you see this strap?" She handed the strap to Liz. "Can you feel how heavy and thick it is?" Liz nodded. "How do you think that it will feel against your butt?"

"It think it will hurt very much, ma'am."

"Yes, it will." Angela took two of the cushions off of the sofa and placed them on top of the ottoman on which I had earlier spanked Liz. "Now hand the strap to Frank and lay over this," she said, "And make sure your butt is right in the middle. I want to make sure that Francis lays it on hard."

I took the offered strap and watched as Liz positioned herself with her pert, blushing bottom pointing towards the ceiling. "Give her ten, Francis," ordered Angela.

I did so. With Liz' rear end perfectly positioned, the first strike cracked clear and loud, and Liz let out a little shout and bucked. I paused for only a brief moment, and them brought the strap down again. I could tell by Liz' reaction that the second stroke hurt worse than the first. I suspected that the remaining eight would all be increasingly painful.

Liz was breathing hard when I finished. Angela walked around and sat down so that she was eye to eye with Liz. "Are you starting to learn that your childish behavior can have painful consequences?" she asked.

"Yes," Liz managed to say.

"And that you had better grow up soon or you'll always be in trouble."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Francis, give her another ten!"

Ten more times that strap lashed against Liz' rapidly-reddening buttocks. Liz bucked, arched her back, tightly held the side of the ottoman, and weakly kicked a few times. She did not, however, make any attempt to avoid the strap or cover her bottom.

When I stopped, Angela had Liz stand up. Angela walked around Liz once, inspecting her like a drill sergeant. After a brief lecture, Angela looked Liz up and down again, then told her, "You've acted like such a disgrace, it's time to increase the embarrassment level. Hold your arms over your head!"

Liz raised her arms, and Angela proceeded to unceremoniously pull up Liz' shirt over her head and completely off. Then she disdainfully tossed it aside. That left Liz standing there wearing just her brassiere, her hands still up. "Put your hands back behind your head! Now, how does that feel?"

"Shameful," quietly replied Liz.

"Good!" said Angela. "Now get back over those cushions. Francis, please get the other strap, and this time give her twenty, and make them hard. I want her to feel this for a week!"

Liz again positioned herself, and I again lashed her well. The heavier strap made Liz react even more than she had previously. Angela had me apply three of the strokes against her thighs, which caused Liz considerable distress. After a little more lecturing, Angela ordered twenty more for Liz, with several falling on her thighs this time. Liz called out in pain several times, and started to writhe on the cushions, but always kept her butt in place for the next crash of the strap.

When I finished, Angela again put Liz in the corner with her hands behind her head. Liz wobbled slightly as she walked, both from the blood rushing from her head and from the heat that emanated from her behind. As Liz did her penance and awaited her next ordeal, Angela made her and myself a cup of tea in the kitchen. We sat and talked quietly about non-spanking things for a few minutes as we sipped our beverage.

(yes, my friends, still to be continued....)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?